BAKED EGG & AVOCADO
This is one of my favorite breakfast foods. It’s so creamy and delicious that it is hard to believe that it’s good for you. An added bonus… It is so easy to make. Hooray!
Preheat the oven to 425°
1. Cut a large avocado in half and remove the pit. If the hole left from removing the pit is small, scoop out a little of the avocado to accommodate the egg.
2. Place the avocado is an oven proof dish, and use the sides of the dish to stabilize it so that it is level.
3. Carefully crack an egg into the hole, so that you do not break the yolk.
4. Season with salt, cracked pepper, and cayenne pepper (optional).
5. Bake in oven for 25 minutes. Garnish with fresh chopped parsley (optional).
With a healthy dose of good-for-you fats, this breakfast is a great way to start your day.